BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Absence of Infinity

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been gone for so long. At Convention I got cuaght up and busy with the rabbits. Well, I'll refresh on the BIS experience at convention. It was awesome, but it arroused the crowd with luaghter when the judge took Bubba out to examine him. the judge sat for nearly 15 minutes trying to get him to pose. Bubba, with the adorable attitude he has, was literally running up and down the judging table, and he was so distracted he wouldn't sit still. Well, after that I had NUMEROUS people coming up to me telling me how much they loved my rabbit, and that he was such a character. hahaha.

12 days after I returned home from Convention, I was sitting in my last period class when I shifted around in my desk and my leg started hurting really bad. over a couple hours, it got worse and worse, the worst pain I ever felt. I couldn't walk, and it hurt just maintaining the weight of my leg. the next day we went into urgent care and they did Xrays. After nearly 6 hours of waiting IN the Doctor's office, they finally concluded there was a leasion(area of abnormality) on my hip bone. after many, many weeks, they had MRI's and bone scans done, they concluded that it was a cyst(hole filled with liquid) INSIDE the bone. I had to have surgery.

on January 8th I had surgery, concluding that it was infact a cyst, but with minimal liquid, so it was mostly just this big hole in my bone. they filled it with artificial bone, and I am now healing. It was extremely painful for the first week, especially for those nights in the hospital. I am still fighting pain, but that will not stop me from seeing my favorite rabbit show friends! I went to a show a week and a half after surgery.

I am sorry for this long absence, and will be returning to my blog. My rabbit shows are limited this year, but I will be attending the National Fuzzy Lop show(Utah) and the 2009 ARBA Convention, as that is in my home state, California. I look forward to these upcoming events.

I have to say, I am going ot look on the bright side my miserable week and say we sure have some cute babies! I really hope they aren't right in the middle of their uglies at Nationals. They will most likely be more ready for convention competition, as our line blooms later on, right when they turn senior. New Show Results from the last couple of shows are up on my site. Speaking of websites, our website is being redone, a brand new, beautiful site, created by one of my best friends Rachelle Torango! She creates WONDERFUL websites and graphics, and I DEFINETLY reccomend her to even the top breeders in the nation, becuase she definetly has an eye for putting it all together. her website is Here: www.kingofthefancy.com

Jen

0 comments: