BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

195 days 'till Convention!!!

yup, that's right! 195 days 'till we fly out to Kentucky! I am soo stoked!!! This will be my first convention, and second national show I've ever gone to! my first was Fuzzy Lop Nationals '07 hosted right here in Monterey, CA! If you happen to see me at Convention, please stop by and say "HI!!!" and introduce yourself! how FUNNN is this going to be!!!?

speaking of F-U-N, what about the next show? yes, I practically LIVE for rabbit shows and the next show for us is this weekend at the Grand National Rodeo Show!!! I can't wait! It's going to be a 2-day show, with petting zoos, Rodeo, and some of that bunny fuz we all love! I haven't been to a show in over a month, so I'm totally STOKED!

now for an update on BAYBEES! Well, we got no babies out of AK's Meri, but MG's Twix's babies are H-O-T, HOT! They are so nice, we have decided to keep all 4 of them! YIPPEEEEEE! Gard's Daytona and MG's Elizabeth are due soon, so my fingers are totally crossed! yay, more Bubba Babies!

I'll keep you posted,

~Jennifer

0 comments: