BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back On Top

We are back from the Backyard Show in Portola Valley CA! The show is a specialty show for Fuzzies, Angoras, and now Jersey Woolies. It is hosted in Carol Green's Backyard and there is a beautiful pool, a wonderful raffle, a many friends to talk with. Katie Rodgers had these BEAUTIFUL Plaques made for BOB and BOSB. Here are our results:

Show A: Carol Green

BOB- MG's Bubba Gump BSB
BOSB- PFF's Dazzle BSD

Show B: Michelle Uptagrafft

BOB- MG's Bubba Gump BSB
BOSB- WH's Blue BSD

Show C: Valerie Uptagrafft BSD

BOB- MG's Bubba Gump BSB
BOSB- PFF's Dazzle BSD

and I got the best comment I've EVER heard! the Uptagraffts told me that Bubba should have been shown in OPEN!!! pictures coming soon!

also more baby news: Gard's Daytona kindled 4 babies on 6/23!! The father is AK's Highlander. ANDDD I decided to name my sable point Baby from MG's Tavi and AK's Highlander......MG's Susie!!!

0 comments: