BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Up, Up and Awayyy!

Well, we are currently at the 2008 Convention in Louisville, Kentucky. The plane ride was horrribleeee. My butt has never been so soar in my entire life from sitting on a plane for 5 hours. During the connection flight in Atlanta, Georgia, we were boarding the plane when they told us and a friend that there was no more room in the bin for our rabbits kennels!!! They overbooked the kennels, and alot of people had JUMBO sized crates that were taking up all of the room! We had the 2 smallest kennels. We went to the front of the plane, argued with everyone working there. We even had the pilot out of his seat. Eventually after20 minutes of complaining, debating, and resisting, they finally re-arranged the crates and were able to fit our crates in. I was not about to leave my buns behind. Tomorrow is the judging, and I will keep you posted.

until then,
Jen

0 comments: