BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

What's that? a hat...

So, we are exactly one week away from when I leave for Convention!!! I will be flying out EARLYY Saturday morning. I am very excited, and have been grooming and blowing my rabbits every, single, day.

I really would like to meet all of you fellow breeders. I will be doing ALOT of work monday morning, and will not have a single second to spare. but I will be around the fuzzy lop area often, open and youth(mostly youth), so try and spot me to say hello. I have brown hair with long blonde strands and blonde in front. I will often be wearing a BRIGHT orange jacket if it is cold, or black shirts, maybe a tye with a HAT. Haha, if my mom will let me bring it. it is a black kind of Rat Pack type of hat.

if you cant find me, im pretty sure we will meet at the banquet!

Everyone be sure to show up for the youth membership meeting RIGHT after the general meeting(the general meeting is at 10:30 am tuesday). If you don't show up for the general meeting it would still be great if you came to the youth meeting . If you cant come to that, or arent going to convention, you can send me some ideas that you have about getting new youth members involved. send ideas to: makeamark0128@yahoo.com

I will also try and get onto the blog AND forums to post my results, even if I get last place in every class. haha. If they don't have free internet, I won't be able to post until I get back.

See you all at convention!
P.S. most of the time I will probebly have lots of wool on my shirt as I always forget to wear my appron while grooming!!! haha.
until Cenvention,
Jennifer Henderson

0 comments: